Juice Ja Cafe is the real deal – sourcing local organic produce that you can’t buy in supermarkets and using it in its kitchens as well as selling it in the cafe’s dedicated organic health product shop. You can even buy flower seeds here, or anything from this list provided by Juice Ja:
- Pure Honey from the mountains in Bali
- Spirulina powder
- Wheatgrass juicer manual
- Rice Bran Cooking Oil
- Dried Raisins, Figs, Apricots
- Lightly toasted grated coconut
- Jagajagat Jams (low sugar and all natural)
- Jagajagat all natural liqueurs
- Nuts: Cashews, Peanuts, Almonds
- Nutbutters, also Tahini
- Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin seeds, Flax seeds and oil
They also have a stall every Saturday at the Ubud Organic markets at Pizza Bagus.
The raw and vegan menu isn’t particularly huge, but there’s enough healthy delights to go around. Smiles are in abundance too (and good wifi).
+62 361 971 056
Jl Dewi Sita